Partners and Affiliated Organizations
- The Gift of Life, Inc. in Great Neck, New York, is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation administered by participating Rotarians of District 7255 for the purpose of providing heart surgery to needy children throughout the world.
- Gift of Life International in New York, facilitates free medical services to children suffering from heart defects and other similar or allied diseases, regardless of race, gender, creed, or national origin, and who would otherwise lack access to such services.
- Bakulev Center for Cardiovascular Surgery in Moscow. Founded in 1956, the world-renowned Bakulev Center is one of the largest cardiac centers in the world. Each year over three thousand heart operations are performed on children, more than anywhere else in Europe.
- Tomsk Cardiac Center in Tomsk, Russia. Founded in 1980, the Tomsk Cardiac Center is a Federal Center that has developed a pediatric cardiac center that operates on children not only in Siberia, but also from all over Russia.
- Voronezh Regional Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Voronezh, Russia. Established in 1780 as the first hospital in the region for citizens and so is the oldest medical establishment in the region.
- Nizhny Novgorod Cardiac Center in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. Founded in 1986. For over twenty-five years has been serving Russia's fourth largest city.
- Rusfond in Moscow, Russia. Rusfond was founded in 1996. The Russian Assistance Fund (Rusfond) is a children's charity that was formed by the daily Russian business newspaper Kommersant in 1996. Through full page appeals in Kommersant, through the Rusfond website, and on Russian television broadcasts, Rusfond and Russian Gift of Life USA help save children suffering from heart defects. Readers, website visitors, and television viewers match $6,000 or more dollars for every $1,000 that Russian Gift of Life USA contributes. All donations are sent directly to the Tomsk Cardiac Center to help a specific child. Rusfond is one of the largest children's charities in Russia, having raised over 9 billion rubles since 1996.
- Rusfond USA in New York, NY. Rusfond USA was founded to help children with rare diseases from Russia
receive medical treatment in American hospitals. These children have no
chance in their home country but their lives can be saved in the US.
There are those who are ready to help. We help them do it. Rusfond
USA acts as a bridge between families in Russia and the American
hospitals where the little patients are treated. Rusfond USA also helps
with various issues related to a child’s stay in the US including visas,
transportation, accommodations, translation and interpretation.
- William Novick Global Cardiac Alliance in Memphis, TN. The Novick Cardiac Alliance is committed to bringing sustainable health care solutions to children with cardiac disease to any corner of the world where their services are needed.
- Odessa Gift of Life, in Odessa, Ukraine is a children's charity founded in loving memory of Alexander Bout, Jr.
SAVE A CHILD is a registered trademark of Gift of Life, Inc. and Russian Gift of Life USA
Russian Gift of Life USA: P.O. Box 403, Sea Cliff, NY 11579-0403 USA
Corporate Office: 475 Northern Blvd., Ste. 22, Great Neck, NY 11021
A 501 (c) (3) Tax-Exempt Organization EIN #11-3117028